jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Google AdSense - NONSENSE?

1. Double0Individual profile image60
    Double0Individualposted 5 years ago

Help! I have a Google AdSense ID # but am not fully registered (?) AdSense will not let me log in - says I have to go thru Hubpages and Hub says same - to go thru AdSense!?! No field will let me enter the ID so I am locked out of the programs! My email, last 5 ph # digits and zipcode are correct per AdSense! H-E-L-P!!!!!
    How do I get around this? A new gmail account did nothing to help - has to be one that I filled-out but will not let me access that info I provided!?!

1. ankitharrytom profile image80
      ankitharrytomposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Can you please tell the exact message which is showing when you try to log in at Adsense?

1. Double0Individual profile image60
        Double0Individualposted 5 years ago in reply to this

When I try to log into AdSense this is what I get:
        "You're signed into your Google Account but this is not a valid AdSense login. If you're an AdSense Publisher, try signing in using your AdSense email and password."

1. ankitharrytom profile image80
          ankitharrytomposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Please try this and see if it helps:
          http://support.google.com/adsense/bin/s … page=ts.cs

2. Double0Individual profile image60
    Double0Individualposted 5 years ago

If I answer yes to having an account and fill in the correct info (email, 5 digit ph #. zipcode) to log in it tells me they don't match. If I answer no, I get this:
    "You may not apply for Google AdSense through HubPages because of the following issue:
    It appears that you have associated a Google AdSense Account with HubPages with the publisher id ca-pub-(series of 16 #s) but that the association process is not yet complete. You should have received instructions for completing the process by email from Google."
    I did, an email verification link - but it did not complete the process there's still no "active" wordage OR my ID # inserted in my stat bars.  Am I in a locked-out limbo or just waiting because it's not clear at this point. Thank you.

3. incomeguru profile image91
    incomeguruposted 5 years ago

Give google say 10-24 hours waiting period to get your account fully activated. If after that nothing good comes out, then send an email to google adsense team. lol

4. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

If your ID is inserted correctly in your HP account, then there shouldn't be too much problems with signing into adsense. I'm no expert though. I hope you didn't use 2 different emails with adsense. You'll both be confused yikes

working