30 Hubs In 30 Days

1. nasake profile image60
    nasakeposted 4 years ago

Hi all, I'm Gary, and I have decided to take up the challenge of writing 30 hubs in 30 days! On another shared account, I will continue to publish at usual rate about our usual topics, however this challenge will be channeled towards short stories and poetry. This is exactly the kind of thing I need to do to get me started in my quest to rediscover my fictional voice.

So here is the deal: I'm going to publish four poems and three short stories in any order until the 30 days is up, and during that time, some input from you guys could make it more challenging, enjoyable, and increase the hilarity factor. Just a few things you could do would make this happen. Here is what I'm hoping some of you will do:

Give me a SUBJECT or TITLE for either a poem or story, at your choice, and I'll complete it.
    If you reply with a LINE or QUOTE you'd like to see in a poem or story I will incorporate it into one of my pieces.
    With regards to any random idea you may have I'm happy to take it on board.

The more difficult or funny these suggestions are the better. Honestly, I solemnly swear that any suggestion you give me will be incorporated into a hub, no matter what the line is!

Once I have finished my 30 day challenge I will be publishing a closing hub that will inform you of the affect the challenge had on my ad revenue, followers, and the amount I feel, if at all, I have improved. There will also be a poll for you guys to tell me how much you feel I have improved. I will of course be talking about whether I actually enjoyed the challenge or not.

Without further ado, I declare this challenge open. My first hub will be up at some stage in the next seven and a half hours. Hopefully by then I'll have had some inspiration or ideas from you guys.

nasakeposted 4 years ago in reply to this
        nasakeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

working