jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Google Revenue/HubPage Affiliate Problem

1. Gerber Ink profile image86
    Gerber Inkposted 7 years ago

I have an AdSense account.  I've created a hubpages.com channel on my Google account, but I still am not tracking any revenue from the pages I've created (20 thus far, over 4,000 page views).  Is it possible that I've done something wrong in linking the accounts (the emails match)?  I have entered a ca-pub-# in the affiliates section on my hubpages affiliate page. 

I have plenty of other online projects, including 14 web sites, that generate me a lot of Google revenue, so it seems unlikely to me with 4,000+ page views that not a single penny has been generated from the Google ads (yes, they actually show up on my pages) on my hub pages.  I don't expect to be a millionaire from these articles, but a few clicks would seem more normal here.

Does anyone else have this problem or have some suggestions as to what is wrong?

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 7 years ago

Make sure your channel is for "hubpages.com" and not "www.hubpages.com".   Also, you are probably aware of this, but AdSense channel reporting is not retroactive, so you'll only see data under "hubpages.com" going forward from the point you set up the channel.   It looks to me like your affiliate settings on HubPages are all correct.

1. Gerber Ink profile image86
      Gerber Inkposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm guessing then it is the www I put before the hubpages.com in my Google URL channels.  Let's hope this does the trick!  Thank you for taking the time to reply- much appreciated!

3. mdvaldosta profile image59
    mdvaldostaposted 7 years ago

Doh! This reminded me to make a channel for hubpages! Mucho gracious.

4. charlemont profile image84
    charlemontposted 7 years ago

I put in hubpages.com as a channel and it took several days for Adsense to start showing stats in my account. So probably you just have to wait a bit more.