jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Earnings Question

1. tamron profile image60
    tamronposted 4 years ago

My balance is over $50 for the month of May.  Do I get paid on the month of May?  If so when?

1. BonnyC profile image77
      BonnyCposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I tried to find information on earnings, so I'd like to know this as well. I haven't even come close to hitting the earnings threshold yet. Is it $50, then? Is it automatically paid out to your PayPal account monthly or do you need to initiate a cash out? I tried to search HubPages and even Google and all I found was information about how to make money with it, not how to actually get the money once you've made it.

2. aa lite profile image93
    aa liteposted 4 years ago

According to the HubPages faq (http://hubpages.com/faq), the payout threshold is $50, this includes the Ad program and earnings from amazon and ebay.  However, the money does not get payed out till the 28th day of the following month, so I'm assuming that payment for May will only happen at the end of June.  This is quite common with revenue sharing programs because the payment from Amazon etc. is often delayed until the returns period is over (if somebody buys from Amazon, but then returns the item, you don't get paid for making the sale).

As far as I can tell, as long as you've associated a paypal account, and sorted out the tax information, which you would have to do to sign up for the Ad program, the payment will happen automatically.

3. tamron profile image60
    tamronposted 4 years ago

You have to earn the $50 then your sent an email telling you that your earnings is posted to your Paypal account.  Bonny keep writing each time you add more hubs it gets quicker and easier to reach payout.

4. Nell Rose profile image90
    Nell Roseposted 4 years ago

If you are using Hubpage ads then the payment will go into your paypal account around the 28th of the month. If it is your first payment, in other words if you have only just hit your $50 you will get paid the end of the next month. But from then on if you meet the target each month you will get paid each month, earnings from the previous month. If you are using just google ads once you hit $100 you will get paid straight into your bank. Amazon pays every two months I believe, or three can't remember! okay?

5. BonnyC profile image77
    BonnyCposted 4 years ago

Thank you all so much! I don't know how I missed that in the FAQs, but I'm a little addled these days.