jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Are there problems with tracking earnings?

1. AlexK2009 profile image88
    AlexK2009posted 4 years ago

For about a month I was getting money from impressions every day. Now I am getting nothing and hand nothing for a week but have more views than ever.  This is not impossible but unlikely. 

Another hubber I know used to track their results daily and let me know what they were. Suddenly  silence from them.

I know Hubpages had problems before in this regard and I am wondering if these have recurred.

Or has something else changed??

1. Uninvited Writer profile image85
      Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If you go to your account page and the earnings tag you will see there is a message from Hubpages about this. I'm sure the fact it is the weekend too is part of it taking so long. It is usually due to them waiting for feedback from Adsense and Ebay.

2. RSamuel92 profile image69
    RSamuel92posted 4 years ago

I managed to get my ebay earnings but still nothing from my normal adsense earnings. It says in the warning that from May 8,9, and 10 earnings are still pending. For me its from May 9,10, 11, 12 and possibly 13th. I hope it gets fixed soon.

3. AlexK2009 profile image88

I am glad it is not just me. I am in the same position as rSamuel92 but nothing from ebay. Also I did not get the warn
    ing from HP

1. RSamuel92 profile image69
      RSamuel92posted 4 years ago in reply to this

That's so weird. I got this warning:
      Processing Delays - HubPages Ad Program
      Please note: Earnings for May 8, 9, and 10 are still pending. We will have the data updated shortly. Thanks for your patience!

It's been like that for almost 4 days now. It's making me even more reluctant to hub anything new.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image85
        Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The money will still be there no matter when they report on it.

True, I still feel a bit paranoid though. Ah well, I just hope this will be updated soon.

4. AlexK2009 profile image88

As a software contractor I know paranoia from the inside.

5. RSamuel92 profile image69
    RSamuel92posted 4 years ago

Managed to get my earnings up to May 10th, but now I got this notice.

Processing Delays - HubPages Ad Program
    Please note: Earnings for May 11-13 are still pending. We will have the data updated shortly. Thanks for your patience!

Guess I'll just have to wait for the rest. Did you guys get a similar warning?

1. AlexK2009 profile image88
      AlexK2009posted 4 years ago in reply to this

yes

I think everything is shaping up well for now. I just checked this morning, and I got the earnings up to may 12th. I guess they are managing to fix this.

working