Hide Hub Scores?

1. Chubzdoomer profile image83
    Chubzdoomerposted 4 years ago

Is there a way to hide the "score" of my hubs from viewers?  I wrote a computer game review and already when I've shown it to a few people, they've assumed the green score is related to the final score I gave the game, which simply isn't true.

2. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

Then make an adjustment to your hub stating that the score isn't about the game, if this is an assumption of your reader. Anticipate this if you know it to be true.

The score itself is only about HubPages.

1. Chubzdoomer profile image83
      Chubzdoomerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Unfortunately, that doesn't help.  I don't want to have to place an explanation at the top of every one of my reviews stating that the hub score is unrelated to the review itself.  That would just be tedious.  If there's no way to hide the hub score, I might have to take my articles elsewhere.  It's strange to me that there's no option to hide it because what do your viewers care about the hub score and why do they need to see it?  It seems like something that only you should be concerned about, not anyone else.  I'm here to write articles and share information, not play a "point game."  Perhaps HubPages just isn't the right site for me.