jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Are you more of an early bird or a night owl?

1. jennzie profile image86
    jennzieposted 4 years ago

I am definitely a night owl. I enjoy watching TV, going on the computer or reading in peace while everyone is sleeping. However, I don't get out of bed till around 11 or 12 noon- I just have no energy in the morning!

2. Express10 profile image86
    Express10posted 4 years ago

Sometimes when I fall asleep I wake up just an hour or two later and that's how that particular night goes, waking up constantly and feeling like garbage when it's time for me to get up and things done. I don't know if I am a night owl but this is certainly not normal human behavior smile

1. jennzie profile image86
      jennzieposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I actually do the same thing. I'll wake up a few times in the middle of the night and early morning but I won't feel fully awake and I'll keep falling back to sleep until later in the morning (if I don't have work early that day, that is).

3. 0
    klarawieckposted 4 years ago

I'm a night owl and early bird... I don't get much sleep.

4. jenb0128 profile image93
    jenb0128posted 4 years ago

I'm 100% night owl. When I'm able to follow my own schedule, I go to bed around 3:00 or 3:30am and get up around 11:00.

I have a REALLY hard time when I have to get up before 7am (and even that's pushing it). I have to set multiple alarms and put them in different places throughout the bedroom, otherwise, I'll keep hitting snooze for hours.

5. hildred profile image91
    hildredposted 4 years ago

Night owl. I'm my most creative and productive when it's night out. My usual sleep schedule is from 5am to 1 or 2 PM. But since I recently moved back overseas it's more like 1am to  9 or 10am. I don't do well if morning jobs, ha.

6. mts1098 profile image83
    mts1098posted 4 years ago

early bird...sleeping in for me means 6am wake up...

7. Eric Calderwood profile image81
    Eric Calderwoodposted 4 years ago

Definitely a night owl.  It just seems like I can get more done at night.  During the day I do the things that have to be done like cleaning, laundry, and errands.  I don't settle down to the writing that I want to do until it is night.  Then I stay up late working on my writing projects and sleep in late.

8. ripplemaker profile image90
    ripplemakerposted 4 years ago

I am an early bird... I love mornings big_smile