jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Hey To One And All

1. tonks21 profile image59
    tonks21posted 8 years ago

Hi, I just joined Hub and am very impressed with the layout. I love to write and hope that everyone enjoys what I talk about. Anyways just thought I'd drop a line to say hey and introduce myself.

1. compu-smart profile image80
      compu-smartposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hiya tonks! smile and welcome to hubpages!

2. agvulpes profile image88
      agvulpesposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Tanks, Tonks (or should that be Tonks, Tanks)for joining Hubpages. Now that someone has already let the cat (or pussy as Misty calls it ) out of the bag, it does become addictive. See you around I'm sure! cool

2. Shirley Anderson profile image84
    Shirley Andersonposted 8 years ago

Hi Tonks, welcome!  You'll love it here.

3. gwendymom profile image65
    gwendymomposted 8 years ago

Hi, and welcome. I know you will enjoy it here, it's a great bunch of people who just also happened to be pretty talented.

4. Cris A profile image60
    Cris Aposted 8 years ago

You will not love it here! You will really really love it here! Consider yourself forewarned big_smile

1. Shirley Anderson profile image84
      Shirley Andersonposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Ssh!  Don't tell her about the rampant hub-aholism!  Not until she's properly addicted, then it'll be too late.  mwwaaahhh!

1. Cris A profile image60
        Cris Aposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Okay, i'm taking it back! You will love it here...but won't really really love it here! Thanks Shirley for reminding me of our deep dark secret! (puff then gone!) Do you think we scared her? big_smile or did I go overboard? big_smile

5. gwendymom profile image65
    gwendymomposted 8 years ago

my name is gwendymom, and I'm a hubaholic! Damg it, wrong place to post that.  You will love it, but only slightly, it's not like an addiction at allllll, Ooops, sorry I got the shakes.

6. rockinjoe profile image84
    rockinjoeposted 8 years ago

welcome tonks21

7. tonks21 profile image59
    tonks21posted 8 years ago

Awesome! I think it will be addictive seeing as how I love to write. Thanks for the warnings and encouragements! big_smile

working