jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

6 Days with Earnings Still Pending?

1. Keith Engel profile image84
    Keith Engelposted 4 years ago

I know the message is asking us to be patient, yet it has been six days with the same message and no earnings have been posted for 6 consecutive days. It is difficult to gauge if some of the many changes I have been doing with my hubs have had any help in helping getting more views and earnings with out actually seeing any earnings.

Is there any update on this matter, besides the bland message asking us to be patient.

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

Which days are pending?

Pending amounts are due to advertiser reporting errors or delays so often Hubpages can't do anything about it.

And unless you made some significant changes, you're unlikely to see a change in earnings (in my experience) in just six days.

Keith Engelposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Well actually the days pending are no more, perhaps my post here got the ball rolling, :-)

I am measuring overall earning from last month to this month. Last Month I made a 1.50 by the end. This month I am already at a dollar, and there is still 17 days to go in the month. I am averaging closer to 10 cents right now were before I was closer to averaging 5 cents at the start of the month.

3. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

There was a particularly long delay that just corrected.  I would be curious to know what caused it.

4. Keith Engel profile image84
    Keith Engelposted 4 years ago

Aye, Also apparently there are still a couple days pending, as my overall earning in my Hub Stats section says 1.00, but when I go to the earnings section it says .91 cents. I must have .09 cents floating around right now from some day.

1. Bedbugabscond profile image88
      Bedbugabscondposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think my earnings are pretty much caught up accept for yesterday. I am not going to worry too much about a day though. I am trying not to stalk my earnings page, that always gets frustrating.

Keith Engelposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Well, it is one of the few ways I can gauge my performance and if I am making enough significant changes to garner more traffic. It is beginning to happen slowly but surely, I keep seeing both red arrows and blue arrows, so that is always a good sign saying that traffic is rising and there was traffic and the fact that I am averaging closer to .10 instead of .3-5 shows that with a little more effort hopefully that could be translating into 1.00 a day, then on up hopefully.