jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Google image

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image74
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 8 years ago

While loading a photo I saw a warning to be ensured of copyright. I want toknow:
      1. Can I load a picture from  google image without permission or I have to sick permission from the owner?
    2. Can some one load images from hubpages to google image?

3. Does google automatically load image from the hubpages?

4. How can I load images in google image?
    Thanks,
    Jyoti Kothari

2. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image74

No reply yet. Please inform.

Jyoti Kothari

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

This has been discussed numerous times. Just because a picture is in Google images does not mean it is copyright free. You are better to get images from copyright free sources. I'm not sure how Google collects their images, I'm assuming they have spiders that find them.

4. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image74

Thanks for reply. Can you inform some site from where I can upload? Presently I am depending on my own camera photo mainly.

Jyoti Kothari

5. funride profile image75
    funrideposted 8 years ago
    1. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 8 years ago in reply to this

MANY users on Flickr have their pictures marked saying others do NOT have the rights to use them, so be sure to check individual photos on that site.

6. Whitney05 profile image62
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

As Uninvited Writer mentioned this has been asked all over the forums. I'm sure you could do a search and find the same list of picture sites as is posted in all the other threads that have been started.

You should really ask permission before taking pictures. Try flickr creative commons, as they usually allow you to borrow the pictures, but it's still nice to ask permission.

7. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image74

Thanks to all for very relevant and informative replies.

Jyoti Kothari

working