HELP! Stuck in Limbo!

1. Double0Individual profile image59
    Double0Individualposted 4 years ago

I applied for an AdSense account, but needed payment section filled. When I went to log in to fill in that info to AdSense this is what I get:
    "You're signed into your Google Account but this is not a valid AdSense login. If you're an AdSense Publisher, try signing in using your AdSense email and password."
    If I answer yes to having an account and fill in the correct info (email, 5 digit ph #, zipcode) to log in it tells me they don't match. I tried other email addresses.
    Over at Hubpages I get this: "You may not apply for Google AdSense through HubPages because of the following issue: It appears that you have associated a Google AdSense Account with HubPages with the publisher id ca-pub-(series of 16 #s) but that the association process is not yet complete. You should have received instructions for completing the process by email from Google."
    I did, an email verification link - but it did not complete the process there's still no "active" wordage OR my ID # inserted in my stat bars and I have an ID # it's just not inserted!  I'm in a locked-out limbo - it's been 5 days with no change. AdSense wants me to go thru Hubpages and Hubpages wants me to go thru AdSense!?!
    How do I remedy this situation? Is there an AdMin who can physically go in and make this right?

Thank you.

1. Bedbugabscond profile image88
      Bedbugabscondposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I am sorry to hear about your predicament. Try logging out of your Google account. Make sure you are not logged in to any Google service with ANY Google account. Then clear your cashe and history and log back in. It may not solve the problem, but it is worth a try.