On the Runway of 30-30 Challenge on Traditional Medicines

1. purnimamoh1982 profile image86
    purnimamoh1982posted 4 years ago

Hi Friends,
    I am Purnima from India and wish to take a 30 Hub-30 Days Challenge. To begin with, I want to take this challenge on topics specifically related to traditional medicines. My grandfather was a traditional doctor and has left for me a boxful of notes on how he dealt with many diseases in traditional ways. By traditional ways, I mean Ayurvedic remedies based on herbs and animal extracts used to provide relief to the ailing people. My grand father was very particular about not spending a lot of money. So he developed many ideas about readily available alternatives to many costly preparations. Many ailments we deal today were also there 50 years back, but there and also many new ailments that probably my grandfather was not aware of. There is no point publishing his notes as they are not structured in a systematic way, but I think doing some further research on specific ailments and trying to present ideas of alternative traditional ways of healing those may be a useful way of remembering him. Fellow hubbers kindly help me by mentioning a disease/ailment and I shall try to prepare a hub on the remedies in a traditional way; and on a daily basis. Many who practice Ayurvedic medicines do believe that nature has a solution to everything. Let us see how far I shall be able to find a solution for your mentioned disease.
    Thanking you in anticipation,

1. purnimamoh1982 profile image86
      purnimamoh1982posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I failed miserably in this attempt. I shall try again when I shall gather sufficient courage again to take this challenge.