Providing Facebook Profile Link In Hub?

1. Keith Engel profile image83
    Keith Engelposted 4 years ago

I was going through the learning center a bit and didn't come across this. I just finished creating a public profile page on facebook to begin promoting myself and my writing, and I don't want my private profile associated with hubpages. I know that in the new update for the profile there will be links provided for this.

Yet, I don't want to break any rules if I began including at the very end of the hub, or someplace where it is cosmetically pleasing a small blurb about being able to follow me at facebook as well as a way of being able to get in contact with me just in the slight chance somebody might be interested in purchasing or using my work someplace else.

Thanks for letting me know what I can do in regard to this manner.

1. Danieljohnston profile image93
      Danieljohnstonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I recently was looking through all the rules and I don't recall seeing any reason that it would be wrong - overly promotional is 2 or more links to the same web page and of course, being overly promotional for something. So as long as it isn't a hub about looking at your personal Facebook page... Hehe.

I think its the same lines of people constantly sourcing different articles to read, which I often see as well.

1. Keith Engel profile image83
        Keith Engelposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That is what I thought probably. I'll hold off until I hear back just from a few more people first.