jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Weird Empty box showing on recipe hub? A glitch?

1. Michael Willis profile image77
    Michael Willisposted 5 years ago

I am seeing this weird large empty box on the recipe hub I am showing below. Is this just a glitch or is it for something HP is adding? If it is something added, then it would cover part of the title, which would not be good.

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6615448_f248.jpg

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have viewed your hub and I do not see the box. I then checked several of my recipe hubs and not such critter is there. Maybe a clearing of your browser cache is needed. I would try that then do a page refresh and see if that does not disappear.

Michael Willisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ever since the change in the design, I have seen weird things with the hub in this format. If you notice, there is no background image also. This happens half the time I view any hub in this design.
        I have my browser cleared every time I close it. This way I have no issue with, well other sites than Hubpages. The past several months I have to close my anti-virus just to sign in to Hubpages.

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
          Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hopefully someone will come by with some insight into what may be going on. I certainly do hope it is not an issue that will escalate.  Sorry I could not help.

Michael Willisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Dale.

working