jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Arg, my hub article went a way :(

1. Bedbugabscond profile image87
    Bedbugabscondposted 4 years ago

Sometimes when I edit a Hub, when I hit save, most of the article goes by-by. So, I hit the back button and redo my edits. I keep telling myself to save the article with ctrl + C before I hit save, and then I don't do it. Why does that happen?

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

Please realize that each text capsule auto saves your draft. You can recover your draft by clicking on the lower left hand corner of a text capsule, should need to recover some of your text.

I've used it a couple of times. wink

But, sometimes browser issues will occur.

1. Sally's Trove profile image100
      Sally's Troveposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Lots of issues are occurring these days, given the pace HP is keeping with making changes to the site. I'm sure it will all get worked out, although that doesn't help you now. Maybe revisit your changes tomorrow.

And when you do, and when you hit "done editing" after completing your edits, wait for the hub to appear as you edited it...that can take quite a while. You may see a spinning wheel and the word "loading". Just wait it out.

Control-C isn't going to do you any good for text that isn't highlighted.

2. Bedbugabscond profile image87
      Bedbugabscondposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Casgil, I will learn to use the recover draft option! Your a life saver.
      Sally, that is why I don't copy it every time, I am too lazy to highlight everything. Ah well, thanks for the help you guys! smile