jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

New to it

1. A C Nortal profile image60
    A C Nortalposted 4 years ago

So, I'm obviously really new to this whole experience. I've posted three hubs today, mostly out of extreme boredom. I know that it is suggested that you don't write mostly personal hubs, and I'm trying to stay away from it. I was wondering if any of you had an idea for some topics that I might peruse that are more interesting than what I've already got.

1. peeples profile image87
      peeplesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I suggest only writing about things you already either have an intrest in or experience with. Hubs need to be both informative and quality. It is slightly hard to give good quality to something you know very little about. Just keep at it.

1. A C Nortal profile image60
        A C Nortalposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I suppose I just don't know what other would find interesting and informative. I like to do research on topics that I don't know about - but I don't want to flood my profile with hubs that don't attract any attention or interest.

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

Welcome to HubPages smile I would suggest taking a cruise through the 'Answers' forum where questions are posted. You can make a Hub in response to a question or least it may help inspire a whole new idea.