jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

How To Use HubPages Earnings Program on Other Account?

1. David 470 profile image87
    David 470posted 5 years ago

How do I use HubPages earning program on my other hubpages account, or can this not be done?

I want to start writing on my other account because I have only a few hubs published on it and it will be easier to organize for while.

1. Jane Bovary profile image88
      Jane Bovaryposted 5 years ago in reply to this

David, you can't use the same Hubpages  Ad code on both accounts like you can with Adsense if that's what you're asking. You have to get a new one. I'm not sure what the reason is - you'd think one code we could transfer across  accounts would make for easier processing on HubPages part.

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Each account accrues earnings on its own. So each has to reach $50 to get payout. I wish they could be lInked, too!

1. WriteAngled profile image92
      WriteAngledposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That is exactly why they are not linked. Keeping accounts separate means it takes much longer to reach payout. In the meantime, the money sits earning interest in HP's bank account, which means more money for them.

1. Pearldiver profile image86
        Pearldiverposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That logic certainly makes a lot of Cents WA!  smile

3. David 470 profile image87
    David 470posted 5 years ago

So wait are you guys saying I can not use HP earnings program on my other account at all?

But, oh, I forgot, you would have to reach $50 on each separate account. hmm

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can use it on as many accounts as you want. But if you're only earning $2 a month on that hub, it'll take a couple of years to reach payout!

working