jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Making a checklist

1. Bedbugabscond profile image88
    Bedbugabscondposted 4 years ago

I am working on Hub ideas today and there is one I have a question about. I want to make a check list for things people will need in relation to my topic. Our tenants are always asking us for one and we have been working on getting one made up. As far as the Hub goes I want this check list to be something useful people can print.

I know what needs to go in the check list. I am trying to figure out how to integrate a check list in to a Hub in a way that makes it easy to print. I don't suppose they could download it. Would I need to make it something that could be copy, pasted and printed and then leave instructions for each browser, or is there a better way to do it? I don't think the check list will be truly useful unless people can print it.

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

Each hub has a print option.

1. Bedbugabscond profile image88
      Bedbugabscondposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sweet. i didn't even notice that. It all the way at the bottom where you vote. I can just tell people to hit that button! Thanks!

1. Cagsil profile image61
        Cagsilposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. smile

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

or, you can create a form, convert it into PDF, hosted on a ebook site, and have a link pointing to your form included in your Hub. Just a thought smile

working