jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

EBay Revenue and Sales

1. Patkay profile image86
    Patkayposted 5 years ago

Will my earnings from Winning eBay Bids be paid, how are they paid? I am asking this because when I go to eBay Revenue and Sales report, I find that I have earned some dollars from Dec 17 2011 sales but the money has not been reflected anywhere else apart from those reports.

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

It gets paid along with your earnings from the HP ad program. So if you've received a payment since the end of January, your eBay earnings would have been included in that.

Patkayposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have received HP payments but I have never seen it included.

1. lobobrandon profile image84
        lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

eBay unlike Amazon doesn't pay for sales. Just per click. The more sales the higher the value of each click

Why then should it be indicated that I have earned some money from the sales on the ebay sales and reports? They are calling them winning ebay bids. They are showing the eBay Revenue, Item Name and Hub, Click Date.

Yes, to show you which hub is doing well and what is selling so that you can focus more on similar items. That's the ebay policy and not HP. You should ask them that

Well, thanks, I was not aware of that. I thought it was real money and was waiting for it eagerly.

Many of us had the same doubt some time back.

working