jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Invisible Text

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image94
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 4 years ago

Just started a new hub, but I couldn't add text to the text capsule because ....I couldn't see it.

I did notice that when I hit "save," that whatever I'd typed would then be visible.

I'm using Chrome at present, but am about to switch to Firefox.  I've never had this problem before.

1. Dale Hyde profile image86
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have yet to experience that issue yet using Chrome...but I do "enjoy" numerous other issues however. The ONLY thing that has prevented me from switching back to another browser is I have found no way that works to import my Chrome bookmarks into the other browsers.  Chrome is continuing to be an issue if you read the forums. I did a hub on a major issue, but many more issues are surfacing as time goes by. It appears that Chrome nor Google ever really respond to the problems users are having feeling that they have the "market" so to speak, locked up. They rarely even respond in the Google forums!

By viewing your profile stats I would imagine what I would suggest you have already done, however. That would be to clear the browser cache.

Wesman Todd Shawposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks!

I feel you on the bookmarks...I might try downloading a beta version to see if that works better.  Yep, I run several scans daily - trying to keep everything running smoothly!

You are referring to trying a Beta version of Chrome? If so, if you can remember and do not mind, message me the results as I would like to consider that option too if it would resolve the issues.

Wesman Todd Shawposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Will do!!  I'll download that now!

Thanks Wesman. smile

working