jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

My traffic recently seems to be pretty low. Any idea why?

1. Cardia profile image89
    Cardiaposted 4 years ago

So far, I have twelve Hubs, two of which I recently published (I have been pretty busy, so I wasn't able to do much) However, my traffic seemed to climb pretty steadily. However, now that I've posted the two new Hubs in the last week, my traffic seems to be now slowed down to a trickle. I used to get roughly 40 to 50 views a day, but now I'm barely passing ten. Is this happening to anyone else? How can I improve my traffic flow?

1. janesix profile image73
      janesixposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Nope. No idea.

You could try reading the dozens of other threads already on this topic though.

2. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Tweet your hubs on Twitter, share them on Facebook and Google+. Backlink link them on Pineterest and Redgage, share them on Reddit and Stumbleupon.... things like that tend to help.

By the way not EVERYONE has a smart, arrogant reply in the forums, just some, lol.

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

That said, the reason is most likely Panda, like for everyone else.

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago

Hubs usually only see traffic when they are relevant.  So hubs on things like Christmas or a band's new album will only have seasonal or limited windows of interest.

4. kkflowers profile image81
    kkflowersposted 4 years ago

Google has changed their algorithm again

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 … lenews_wsj

It has hit me pretty hard, too.

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

My traffic has declined the past two days but I sort of attributed it to the weekend. Thanks for the link and I will check that out.

Edit: I have read the article, well, scanned the article. It seems like the one person's site that was specifically mentioned paid for, at one time, 100's of back links. I can see how that would effect traffic with Google. However, I know I have not done that for sure.