jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Pictures With Google Chrome

1. HereToHelp2012 profile image61
    HereToHelp2012posted 5 years ago

I use Google chrome and found that i cannot post pictures. This is a very big issue for me as i really hate having to use Internet Explorer in order to upload my pictures. Is there a solution to this problem please help. I am glad i figured out a solution to uploading pictures. Yet it comes at a major inconvenience to me and anyone else having this issue.

1. lobobrandon profile image84
      lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I use Chrome now and I have no problem uploading pictures at all. Try Mozilla then its way better than IE

2. Dale Hyde profile image86
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have the same problem with Chrome as well as other problems with the operating system I am running. I actually have a hub published on the flash player problem. The thing with Chrome crashing when you try to select to upload is strange, but is happening more and more as I review the forums.  It appears to be yet another issue that Chrome, Microsoft and Windows 7 can't work out.

The solution I have used when I want to keep using Chrome is to upload my pictures to my Photobucket account and then post the photos via the url to the hub option.

I just tried. I have no  prob. I use Windows 7 and Chrome too.

1. Dale Hyde profile image86

Yup, lobobrandon, you have shared that before, I do believe on the hub I have. However the problem seems to be escalating for a lot of Chrome users if you view the online forums and just tonight, three forum posts here have referenced problems with the use of Chrome on HP. My views are high on that particular hub and that also shows me that the problems are on the rise when that happens.

Hmm at least you're getting some views big_smile

2. Bedbugabscond profile image89
    Bedbugabscondposted 5 years ago

It is odd that some people have issues with Google Chrome and Hubpages, and others do not. Google Chrome automatically updates itself, so that can't be the issues. Do you guys use addons? I have found that some add ons harm the functionality of Google Chrome. Maybe that could be it.

3. HereToHelp2012 profile image61
    HereToHelp2012posted 5 years ago

Yeah i am not sure as to why it does this i like using Google Chrome. And i really dislike Explorer especially since i do not have windows 7 sad. I guess ill have to use explorer until the issue is fully resolved.

1. Dale Hyde profile image86

@ HereToHelp: In another thread where Chrome is a problem, the one posting the original problem is downloading a beta version of Chrome to see if that helps. I am going to wait and see how it works for him, then I may give that a go as well.

@Bedbugabscond: I don't have any additional add-ons other than the ad block feature.

@lobobrandon: I guess that is one way to look at it, having views at least, lol. smile

working