jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Pay--who pays us and how?

1. Michael J Cobb profile image60
    Michael J Cobbposted 4 years ago

I don't understand how we make money doing this. Who pays us,and how do they get the money to us?

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The majority of the funds will come from HubPages and payment is via PayPal. So you need to have PayPal linked to HP. Ebay earnings are incorporated there as well. Amazon is separate as well as anything you may earn on Google Adsense if you are signed up.

As you become more familiar with the site and read the various postings on earnings, including what is shared in the Learning Center, you will understand more. The Learning Center was a tremendous help to myself.

1. noenhulk profile image58
        noenhulkposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The money comes from the ads. Aside from google adsense, there is amazon and ebay that will pay you. How? If your readers click on the ads or purchase an item displayed on your hubs, a part or percentage of it will be paid to you as a hubber. It was displayed on the "my account" section of your profile.

2. leahlefler profile image98
      leahleflerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Michael - I would go read the learning center first, as relache suggested. There are four ways to earn revenue here at the moment: through Amazon, eBay, Hubpages ad program, and Google Adsense.

Hubpages Ad and eBay are distributed by Hubpages on the 28th of each month, if you reach the payout limit. These funds are deposited into your Paypal account (you'll need to set one up if you don't already have one).

Adsense has a variety of different payout methods. I currently have mine set up to direct deposit to my bank account, though you can also have a paper check mailed (there is a service charge for paper checks, so it is better to do direct deposit).

Amazon will do direct deposit, gift cards, or a paper check.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago

There's a whole section of the site FAQ that covers everything about earnings and payments.

3. Horatio Plot profile image84
    Horatio Plotposted 4 years ago

The nice men in the black suits and the dark glasses empty out their pockets and donate funds to us for contributing to the great debate. A group of elves in an ivory tower divides them up on the basis of one-for-you and two-for-us. Laughing, they use their bit to buy big shiny Mercedeses(?). They then split our bit up by dividing it between 218, 330. After 6 months they put enough money in your PalPal account for you to go and buy some donuts. If you’ve done really well you can afford chocolate frosted ones.

4. Michael J Cobb profile image60
    Michael J Cobbposted 4 years ago

Thank you all.