jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Tolerance for hostile posters

1. Dubuquedogtrainer profile image61
    Dubuquedogtrainerposted 4 years ago

How long will HubPages tolerate hubbers who follow other hubbers around and consistently post negative, even hostile remarks to whatever they post?

1. gabgirl12 profile image60
      gabgirl12posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Try reporting it as abuse. For me it works!

1. Dubuquedogtrainer profile image61
        Dubuquedogtrainerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have - and have not heard back from HP yet.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Are you sure they are following you around? Some people just gravitate to certain topics. If they use personal insults report them.

Unfortunately, this is part of life in an online forum these days.

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 4 years ago

HubPages has policies in place to deal with these types of situations but if you don't follow their protocols, they aren't going to act.

You may want to familiarize yourself with sections 4 and 23 of the Terms of Use.

1. PaulGoodman67 profile image90
      PaulGoodman67posted 4 years ago in reply to this

3. libby1970 profile image83
    libby1970posted 4 years ago

I think these type of people live in here. They may not be following you, but are in a lot of areas and you just happen to be there too. If they are really harrassing you then report them! There's no reason you should have to put up with that! Good Luck.

4. Will Apse profile image89
    Will Apseposted 4 years ago

If you get a stalker just tell them you find their comments unpleasant and you will no longer trouble to read their posts, let alone reply to them. Then just do it. If you don't feed them they fade away.

5. noenhulk profile image56
    noenhulkposted 4 years ago

If it is a comment in any of your hubs, you can moderate and delete their post. That's easy. Don't complain, do it.