jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Been away for a year! , what have I missed!!?

1. warchild75 profile image43
    warchild75posted 4 years ago via iphone

Hi guys. Well established hubber here,bak after spending a year with the keyword academy!! I feel hubpages is my home so I'm back and ready to write again!! What have i missed apart from the great iPhone app I'm currently using!!

1. couturepopcafe profile image60
      couturepopcafeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

A microcosm of the human condition and the world, you've missed some changes in format, Panda, Google, etc., but the human end remains the same, sometimes obnoxious, obtuse, profound, enlightening, ridiculous, redundant, ignorant, learned, biased, objective - but always entertaining.

Welcome back.

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

Welcome Back Warchild! smile big_smile

As for what have you missed? Well, to be quite honest, too much. lol

3. warchild75 profile image43
    warchild75posted 4 years ago

Thanks guys!! I'm sure I have missed a lot!! As long as there has been no major changes in the way we publish then that's cool!! I the hubpages ad program still running!?

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Actually Warchild,

You might consider reading the Terms of Service, which have changed since your original sign up.

The Learning Center has more in it now, then it used to. I'm pretty sure the FAQ's page was also updated.

There have been some rule changes, especially with Ebay and Amazon. And, yes the HubPages Ads Program is still something you can use.

4. warchild75 profile image43
    warchild75posted 4 years ago

That's cool, im going to spend a week or two revisiting stuff before I post a hub!! Looking forward to getting back into it!

working