jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (14 posts)

Ads By Google Disappear.

1. moonlake profile image88
    moonlakeposted 5 years ago

Did I miss something again? Has anyone noticed on their hubs that Ads by Google
    show up when you first open your hub as it finishes opening the ads by Google disappear leaving a big blank spot? You can watch them just disappear. If this is going to continue than hubs will have to be redone it looks terrible with a big blank spot on the hub.

1. Victoria Stephens profile image76
      Victoria Stephensposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi, yep i've noticed this myself today. I'm pretty sure it hasn't always done this so fingers crossed it's just a short technicial error. It does make the article look a bit sorry for it's self when they have dissapeared.x

2. agvulpes profile image89
      agvulpesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've looked at a couple of your Hubs and the ad spots are filling up ok here in Australia. It may be just a 'server' glitch?

2. moonlake profile image88
    moonlakeposted 5 years ago

The hubs do look bad. I first thought I had a picture missing but than I realized it was the ads that were gone.

It's done it on everyones articles that I've read on here today. I imagine this is hurtings some peoples earnings a fair bit, unless they only dissappear when logged in.  Hmmmm... off to test this out!

ok i'm back. The ads still dissapear whether logged in or not sad

3. sabrebIade profile image83
    sabrebIadeposted 5 years ago

Well I'm glad it isn't just me!
    I checked Adsense and my e-mails to see it I got the "Dread Letter" then my accounts to see if that little "Ads Disabled" thingy was there.
    Neither was the case.
    BTW...I logged out and checked in Firefox and Chrome and it's doing it in both browsers.

4. Annette R. Smith profile image91
    Annette R. Smithposted 5 years ago

This is happening on my hubs, too.

5. sabrebIade profile image83
    sabrebIadeposted 5 years ago

Six hours later and they are still doing it.
    No word yet?

1. Dale Hyde profile image83
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I started a thread on this on the "report a problem" forum, lol, a couple of hours ago. I would not have thought to look here for the issue surfacing as I have limited time to browse all the various forum threads.

I also have emailed the team and await their response.

If you like, you can view the thread here:http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/98107

2. Dale Hyde profile image83

This has now been addressed and apparently resolved per a post in the above link to the other topic on this matter. I have reviewed my hubs and all seems good.

1. Annette R. Smith profile image91
        Annette R. Smithposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, my hub ads are now loading and staying on the page. It appears the problem was fixed this afternoon.

2. sabrebIade profile image83
        sabrebIadeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yep...thank you Dale.
        Everything seems fine now.

1. Dale Hyde profile image83

You are most welcome sabreblade! smile We are up and running and happy Google ad promoting hubbers once again!

working