jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

My RSS Feed suddenly is not being read in a hub

1. Dale Hyde profile image86
    Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago

In one of my hubs, I show related articles from one of my RSS feeds. For months, the feed has been displaying and if I put the URL into the browser, I can see the feed.  However, on the hub I am getting the message, as of today, that there is no articles found in the RSS feed. The feed is:

http://dalehyde.hubpages.com/hubs/topic … 4/hot/?rss

displayed on the hub: http://dalehyde.hubpages.com/hub/Hurric … -and-Names

I would appreciate any assistance on this as this is a good hitting hub this time of year.

I did delete the capsule and add a new one but the problem still exists.

2. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

O wow, that is weird looking, a bunch of code tongue I saw this on another site where I was trying to read and got all that instead and yes, tis annoying. It could be just a glitch but least HP will know and will get fixed, quick. Just got to wait it out, what time is it in SF now?

Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hello Dame Scribe. You are seeing "code" on my hub page for the RSS fed? Just curious as to what you are referring to. Not sure of the time in SF but in south Texas it is 10:15am. smile

3. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

I see the site in 'source code' format. No idea why it's doing that but as I said, hopefully, HP will find and fix it. smile Just got to be patient. Is it 5:00 in SF yet? lol

I am still waiting. and waiting.....and waiting. This concerns me as this feed is being displayed on my "top" hub and the hub that is in the RSS feed WAS getting a lot of hits from the page.

2. Dale Hyde profile image86

This now appears to be resolved. Maybe it was just a Web Gremlin at work. smile I am happy now. smile

working