jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

My hub isn't publishing

1. Lucky Cats profile image78
    Lucky Catsposted 4 years ago

I just tried to publish a new hub and it isn't publishing.  It isn't repetitive, I'm not using others' content so, I can't figure this out.  It's entitled "Double life of a young woman"

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago
  3. Lucky Cats profile image78

Cagsil, thank you...how come I can't see it in the live feed?  Strange..it never actually showed upon first publishing.
    It still isn't...weird

1. Dale Hyde profile image86
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Today I have not published, but last time newly published hubs did not appear in the feed there was a server issue. I do believe there is a slight server issue today as HubPages has gone down for maintenance once today that I know of and the notifications are running about five minutes behind as well.

2. Cagsil profile image61
      Cagsilposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. smile
      HubPages was down for maintenance a little while ago. It might have had to dump the queue for the Feed. Don't really know though.
      Again, don't know.
      Yes, it is weird.

4. Lucky Cats profile image78

Hello Dale..as a matter of fact, the minute I hit "publish now," the screen went to "Hub Pages is under maintenance"....and, now, it is not showing on live feed.  I've disabled  my 'email announcement of publication' due to all the hundreds of emails in my in box (don't get me wrong; I'd LOVE to be able to read each and every one but do not have the time and my email keeps overloading...anyway)..

How do I get this hub onto live feed?

I was never able to get mine into the feed last time this happened, Lucky Cats. But you may be right, unpublish and then republish may the the answer. smile Good luck!

5. Lucky Cats profile image78

I rhink I'll 'unpublish' and then try later.  Thank you Cagsil and Dale

6. Lucky Cats profile image78

I cut, pasted and started a new hub...I'll delete the old one in my archives...you should do this, Dale..it's never too late...it worked for me!

Wow, that was some time back, Lucky Cats. smile I would lose comments and views now. But should it happen in the future, I will put your suggestion into action! Thanks!

working