jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Can't drag scroll bar on new formats

1. Healthy Pursuits profile image87
    Healthy Pursuitsposted 5 years ago

I noticed the other day that I couldn't drag the vertical windows scroll bar down when viewing a new hub format. When I try to drag the bar down, it only moves a little bit, then pops back to the top.

That was in Technology. I thought at the time that there might be some slow loading ad or something that was stopping it.

However, I noticed it again on a recipe hub. I left my computer for a break, then came back and it still doesn't work. So there must be some template problem with vertical scrolling. Either that or my computer has developed a bias against dragging the scroll bar.
    Anyone else notice it?

1. Will Apse profile image87
      Will Apseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I noticed it, using Chrome and XP.

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Yes, someone else noticed it the other day. However, it couldn't be duplicated by staff, so it was dismissed.

It might be your browser. You might want to update it, to ensure that you're using the most updated version. I have run into problems before with HubPages and browser controls, however, it turned out that my browser needed to be updated, so as to handle the changes HubPages made.

Healthy Pursuitsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm using Chrome and updated it not long ago. I'll check, though, that nothing new has come along. Thanks.

I checked Chrome and it's up to date.

So the staff need to look at the problem again. It happens even when I have cleared history, just restarted my computer, and nothing is open but a single new format hub. I have Windows XP,

3. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 5 years ago

We'll look at this today.  Thanks for reporting.

I checked my Windows XP. I have all of the major updates. There are a few minor updates not installed, but they are for things like mobile apps, which I don't use. Please feel free to let me know if you want more detail on the minor updates I don't have.
      Thanks for checking on this.

working