jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (12 posts)

Traffic stats not updating

1. lobobrandon profile image83
    lobobrandonposted 4 years ago

Anyone else noticed that the traffic stats on the my account page haven't updated for the past 3 hours? It's supposed to do so every hour.

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Well, this is what I came here looking for the answer too, lol.  I earlier did some revision and updating on one of my hubs and submitted it to Google and was hoping to see an increase. It has been over three hours for me as well since the last update, Lobo.

lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Oh glad to hear it's not just me smile 4 hours now.

Reckon that Web Gremlin is at it again, Lobo, lol. smile

Haha lol

I am now showing that status were updated 91 minutes ago. However, with well over a 1,000 views prior to the update, I have not had one view! ALL of my numbers remain the same, lol.  The "updated 91 minutes ago" updated, but not the actual stats for sure.  This could effect some earnings perhaps if not remedied?

Same here, I noticed mine when it showed at 60 minutes and now its at 99 minutes. It won't affect earnings as I guess it's just a stats glitch. My numbers haven't changed either and I'm sure I got more views smile Analytics is proof of that.

Well I have not checked analytics as it is about my bedtime, lol. But I do know that a hub that showed 984 views for today prior to this alleged update would have at least one more view for the three or four hours previous. smile I would hope anyway!  Good to hear that it won't affect earnings.  Maybe upon popping out of bed at 4am and over my first cup of coffee it will have healed itself. smile

Haha, Its just 8:30am here, so I'd have a longer wait then huh sad Hope it changes soon. Good night

working