jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

where is the vote up/down share print flag bar?

1. Dr. Aaron LeBauer profile image79
    Dr. Aaron LeBauerposted 4 years ago

I just created a new hub
    <link snipped>

and after publishing it, I wanted to use the referral tracker link that accessed by using the "share" button at the bottom of my other hubs.

what am I missing?

1. calculus-geometry profile image87
      calculus-geometryposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The "share" link is on the side under the FB and Twitter buttons.  The "flag" button is at the top.  I don't know where the vote up/down buttons are, but 2 out of 3 ain't bad.   Nice article by the way; I shared it.

Dr. Aaron LeBauerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

that's funny, when I look at it I get a "like" "tweet" "pin it" and "share with followers" buttons but not the share button that generates the referral tracker link.?

1. Just Ask Susan profile image87
          Just Ask Susanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If you're referring to the link to this hub button, you can find the short url at the top of the hub. Click on stats, hub metrics and you'll see the short url.

That's similar, but not really what I'm looking for.
            On my older hubs at the bottom there is an green oval "vote up" then an red oval "vote down then a black oval "fshare".  When clicking the "f share" oval I can click on a "link to this page" which provides me with a referral tracker link I can use.
            where is that on my new recipe hub?

2. missolive profile image94
      missoliveposted 4 years ago in reply to this

the new layouts have changed this feature.
      What you can do:
      Go to the VERY bottom of your hub to the footer bar - click Link To This Page and it will open up the referral tracker links that you are looking for.
      I hope this helps smile

wow, I see it now.  still very hard to find even with your instructions.
        thanks!

working