jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

I made a penny!

1. Bedbugabscond profile image88
    Bedbugabscondposted 4 years ago

Woohoo, after days and days of watching adsense in vain I made a penny! Woohoo!

1. prakashkl profile image59
      prakashklposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Great.  These pennies can become converted to Dollars after months and years of hard work.  When I get first click in my Ad sense account, I was in utter joy just like when I become the father of my child.  Now enjoying my Ad sense account.

2. Pearldiver profile image85
      Pearldiverposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hate to rain on your parade... but..
      Estimated Earnings are Not Finalized Earnings! sad

If their advertiser defaults on paying them... the penny 'earned' by you is then forfeited irrespective of it's authenticity sad

Cruel.. as we must take Google's word on whether their advertiser (who does not pay us for the exposure gained from our work) pays them or not!  roll

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

So forward you go. smile

3. dialogue profile image78
    dialogueposted 4 years ago

Great! All the best

4. lobobrandon profile image81
    lobobrandonposted 4 years ago

Great, the first step is always the hardest. Congrats! big_smile

5. SmartAndFun profile image92
    SmartAndFunposted 4 years ago

A penny today, a dollar tomorrow. Keep on hubbin'!

6. incomeguru profile image84
    incomeguruposted 4 years ago

Congratulations! At least, that will motivate you to keep on hubbing. tongue

7. john000 profile image90
    john000posted 4 years ago

It is exciting that you respond to  your penny in such a way. Good for you! If you look at a bell-shaped curve, the only direction you can go from here is up, but only with continued effort. Your 1 penny achievement should give you satisfaction that nobody else can understand. But I think you do, now. Congratulations, and keep on writing.smile

8. 0
    BethDWposted 4 years ago

Woot! I remember my first penny...awesome feeling! Congrats smile

9. bushraismail profile image60
    bushraismailposted 4 years ago

CONGRATULATION !!! drop by drop the mighty ocean was formed...like pearldiver said my first penny disappeared but I do get something from google every month..The amount is a unit not even a ten...keep up the work.

Don't lose interest.