jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Found at least three duplicate hubbers! Hubs AND hubbers themselves!

1. KT pdx profile image86
    KT pdxposted 8 years ago

All three of these people, I'm sure, are actually the same person.  Not only have they copied material from free blog sites, they have copied the same material!  Also, they all each say they're Sharon or Sandy (the "Sandy" uses the same avatar as one of the "Sharons" and one of the "Sharons" has "Sandy" in the hubber name) from Alaska, so it's obvious they're the same person.  All of her hubs are copied content.

Themedica
    sandhyap
    tring-sandra

1. Trsmd profile image61
      Trsmdposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I think as per the Rules of Hubpages creating duplicate id is allowed...Nothing wrong in creating duplicate id..

1. weblog profile image61
        weblogposted 8 years ago in reply to this

But, posting same content in every account is duplication+spamming! Didn't you get what KT pdx was saying?

1. Trsmd profile image61
          Trsmdposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hai Weblog.. I think you have not understood properly ..

KT pdx says..
          1) All the three persons are same - allowed
          2) They are copying from other blogs - spam
          3) They are not posting the page in all the three id's..

I have commented only about three id's.. and not about their content..

1. weblog profile image61
            weblogposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the clarification big_smile

2. AEvans profile image70
    AEvansposted 8 years ago

I didn't even know you could have multiple ID's why would a person do that? mmmm..more Google residual and copied content is a no-no.Thanks for the heads up and the names.smile

1. jamieinenglewood profile image70
      jamieinenglewoodposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I have a question about this topic,if I write my hub on paper,and upload it to Hubpages,and my own socail network site,is that a problem?

1. bhoge profile image57
        bhogeposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Keep few lines of the hub on social network site and link back to original hub big_smile

working