jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Random question about Google Adsense?

1. Cardia profile image90
    Cardiaposted 4 years ago

I currently have an account with Google Adsense that I got through Hubpages. However, if I started up a blog or website on my own (away from Hubpages) would it be easy to separate that website's earnings from those on Hubpages?

1. Cardisa profile image90
      Cardisaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Your Hubpages earnings have nothing to do with what you earn through Adsense on your blogs and websites. Those will be directly paid through your Adsense account, not the HP earning program.

A website or blog will pay you when someone clicks on an ad. Hp pays through their own program from impressions.

2. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have five different domains on my Adsense account. They are all separate and not linked in any way. Works out great! smile

3. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You're only allowed to have one Adsense account, no matter how many blogs or websites you have.

You don't need Adsense's approval to show ads on other sites - now you've got it, you can do what you like with it.

As UW says, you can track the earnings separately by adding your sites in the URL channels" section.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago

You can add URL channels to Adsense to separate websites, and even individual articles.