jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Stupid Homework

1. Bedbugabscond profile image88
    Bedbugabscondposted 4 years ago

I have two more weeks until summer break. I love college, I really do. But right now I just want to work on my hubs (been editing). Stupid homework keeping me from my hub! Lol. Ah well, only two weeks until me an my hub can get jiggy with it! Now if I can find motivation to study the duala people of Africa and write an ethnography!

tongue

1. couturepopcafe profile image61
      couturepopcafeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Write the homework then use it as a hub.

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

I would say that no homework is stupid because learning isn't stupid. wink tongue

Bedbugabscondposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Your right! For example, I thought sociology and anthropology had nothing to do with becoming a radiographer, and I was so wrong. I am learning sooooo much. I love learning. Still, it has been a long year! I always get whinny in the home stretch!

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It's the anticipation of finishing/closure. wink Almost everyone does it. wink

3. Shanna11 profile image90
    Shanna11posted 4 years ago

At least you get to have a summer break.... my parents told me I wasn't allowed to come home (scholarship money would be lost, I would do nothing all day long...) so I'm going to school year-round-- try having homework all year round. tongue

1. couturepopcafe profile image61
      couturepopcafeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Appreciate what you've got. Soon you'll be working all day long, maybe two jobs, paying all your own bills, which will likely be more extensive then they are right now. Use your time wisely. If you don't have to work, it can't be all that bad.

I went to school, had to pay my own way, worked full time on the road, out of town, had to drive back to town for every class, sometimes a 4 to 8 hour drive depending on where I was, only had weekends to do homework. And I was an art major so most of it was project work and paperwork to go with it.

Keep smiling!

1. Shanna11 profile image90
        Shanna11posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Maybe I can marry rich?

Actually, I do work part time, but the museum I work at is being renovated and my hours will be limited (but I don't want to quit-- I love working there!), so I'm looking for a second job.

2. Bedbugabscond profile image88

Counter, I work two jobs, go to school full time, pay all of my own bills, raise three kids, one is 4, one is 9, and one is 10 with asthma and aspergers. He just got over terrible pneumonia, but hes alive, yay! So yeah... I am tired, I am worn out, and whinny! Even though I whine I am thankful that I am not homleess anymore, your right, things could be worse. I am pretty lucky all and all. I am alive, happy, getting educated and I have my faith. Still... I can't help but whine when there are two weeks left... did I mention that I am tired!

4. Kiwi Max profile image80
    Kiwi Maxposted 4 years ago

10 reasons why I hate doing homework - hub coming right up!

Haha, I will be looking for that one!

working