jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Is today some special day?

1. bushraismail profile image60
    bushraismailposted 4 years ago

My traffic is 80% less...where have the people gone? Is today some kind of holiday or something or is there another attack panda, penguin and now zebra????

1. Pamela N Red profile image91
      Pamela N Redposted 4 years ago in reply to this

America just had a three day holiday and salary people had to work extra hard this week to catch up. Not sure if that is why but could have an impact.

Summer slows down quite a bit because more people are outside and less are online. Kids are out of school so more are on vacation.

2. 83
      Daytime Divasposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm suffering from the same.  Traffic down to almost zero...yet blog in the similar niche still performing nicely....

2. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 4 years ago

It's the beginning of the long weekend for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee over here in the UK and a lot of the kids are on half term holidays

bushraismailposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Oh I thought something must be up..How long is the holiday? Enjoying?

3. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 4 years ago

There are two Bank Holidays - next Monday and Tuesday, but lots of people will have taken today and tomorrow off to get away and hopefully beat the traffic.  You can tell its a British Bank holiday as the forecast says it is due to rain after a fortnight of glorious sunshine smile

Thank you very much ...hoping that my traffic will climb back.

And hope you enjoy your hols.

4. Bedbugabscond profile image88
    Bedbugabscondposted 4 years ago

I am glad it is not just me, the little traffic I had tanked like a rock today!

working