jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

I need help with an article

1. connieow profile image78
    connieowposted 4 years ago

I have edited this article far too many times. Now it is not eligible for publication because it promotes affiliate links. I have none in the article anywhere. I referenced a resource and had it in the link box. But removed the box because it was considered affiliate.

There are no affiliate or promotional content anywhere. The only addiction I did not remove was the Amazon box.

Why is this an issue that cannot get fixed? I do not understand the problem.

Why have a way to add links to relevant sites then penalize the author for using it?

Please do not refer me to read the FAQs. I covered them. To my reading this hub fits perfectly fine.

I wrote about surviving menopause. I guess it is not acceptable???? There are authoritative resources one needs to know about. That was in the link box I deleted.

Thank you

1. Dale Hyde profile image85
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hello connieow. You may want to email support for help on this: team@hubpages.com

connieowposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you. Could not find that email to get help with this at all. Driving me insane.

I appreciate your time.

1. Bedbugabscond profile image89
          Bedbugabscondposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I hope you get it solved. I have one hub that was flagged for weapon content, the mods cleared it up for me.

About the amazon box, was the product in the box relevant to menopause? I got dinged once for having an amazon link which was not relevant enough to the article.

1. Dale Hyde profile image85
            Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I had similar problems with Amazon as well. I let Amazon pick the products and some were not related. Now I try and list specific items that are truly related.

Yes, the amazon box was related to menopause so were my resource links. Is that what is causing the issue?

Will know, sent the email.

1. Bedbugabscond profile image89
                Bedbugabscondposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It is hard to tell. I thought my product was relevant, but they did not feel the same. I hope they can help you figure this outt!

Thank you Bedbuabscond. Cute tag by the way. Waiting.

2. connieow profile image78
    connieowposted 4 years ago

Was told the links in my photos was the same for each and that is what flagged it. Now I have to email and have them review again. Because I am still getting the same message and I changed the links.

I believe when you add the Amazon or eBay it flags it as commercial. Still not getting it.

working