jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (17 posts)

Hubs getting Ban frm Google due to a ad

1. 60
    P.singhposted 7 years ago

I made a Hubpage a week ago and it had quite a good ranking for a new page. But today it suddenly disappeared from google. Since then i was checking whats the problem and the problem came out that there is a ad of classmates.com which is banned by google and my hub was pointing to it so my hub got banned by google as well.

I have good knowledge of SEO that's y i know that the reason behind is the link to a banned website. So i urge Hub owner to replace it with some other ad so that more hubs don't get banned in the coming days.

1. rockinjoe profile image86
      rockinjoeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Your hub consists of three extremely short paragraphs. That's why it disappeared.

2. Rochelle Frank profile image89
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

I still see a hub there with three very short paragraphs.

My understanding is (I could be wrong) that  Google Adsense selects the ads  and would not select one that it disapproves.  HubPages has nothing to do with choosing the ads.

1. Patty Inglish, MS profile image90
      Patty Inglish, MSposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think that's exactly right.

3. 0
    SirDentposted 7 years ago

If I remember correctly there must be at least 250 words for Google to index an article. Of course I could be wrong about that.

4. darkside profile image85
    darksideposted 7 years ago

Let me get this right... you think that Google has banned your hub because it didn't like an ad on it, an ad that came from Google Adsense?

5. charlemont profile image83
    charlemontposted 7 years ago

Your hubpage is indexed by Google, so the reason it's not #1 is simple: there are better competing websites.

1. spirtual.being profile image61
      spirtual.beingposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Till yesterday it was showing in good google results and today it disappeared and the Page rank also got grayed .

That classmate ad does not seem to me from Google adsence ,i checked the source code underneath it, correct me if i am wrong .

As far as content length is concerned there are many pages on hubpages.com and squidoo that have even less content but they are get indexed although i know it is advisable to have more content to rank well.But as it was just a week old so i could manage only that.

Anyhow i will try to add more content and see what happens .

Thanx for the reply.

1. 0
        SirDentposted 7 years ago in reply to this

In order for a scam to work properly, you should at least use the same account to post on the same subject. Now I can see that you are only trying to get traffic to your hub without actually asking for traffic
        I believe you are a SPAMMER!!!!!!

1. spirtual.being profile image61
          spirtual.beingposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You are wrong i am afraid , its my 1st hub on hubpages does not mean i am a spammer .
          My hubpage got banned by google just today .Why would i like to bring you people to my hub whereas my target audience is not you guys but people who are searching for inspirational books on google.

I have a page on squidoo too on law of attraction ,but i read somewhere that hubpages rank better than squidoo so i made one on the "power of intention" theme.

And lastly i never ever have posted beyond this thread. You are getting me all wrong.

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image79
            JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You can check with team@hubpages.com. They may solve your problem.

Jyoti Kothari

6. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

7. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 7 years ago

This is a very weird thread.

8. Froggy213 profile image37
    Froggy213posted 7 years ago

It is very simple---Why do you have two accounts on hubpages??

1. SweetiePie profile image83
      SweetiePieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

There are a few hubbers that have more than one account on here and that is perfectly within the rules.  However, what is odd is talking about the same issue on two different profiles, but this does not have anything to do with the issue at hand.  Perhaps the original poster should put their hub on the extreme hub makeover forum to get suggestions on improvements if that is what he/she is looking for.

9. premsingh profile image60
    premsinghposted 7 years ago

P.Singh posted the first message and spritual.being is replying and thanking those who tried to clarify the things. This shows that you are posting by different names. Keeping multiple accounts is within the rules but posting by different names create confusion. That's why people are calling you spammer.

10. spirtual.being profile image61
    spirtual.beingposted 7 years ago

Let me clear the confusion i made a test account with Psingh and made a hubpage on feng shui to see how it ranks on google .After some time i made a proper id and proper hubpage on "the power of attention" topic .But when while discussing topic i logged on through firefox which was storing my old account although my question was regarding the new hub.

The second time i opened my hubpage in iexplorer and put the new id and pasted not knowing that earlier it had been posted by my previous test id.

This looked suspicious to some .But if you look closely i didn't pretend to be a different person if you read what i have written.

And thanks to Jyoti Kothari for giving me the email id of hubpage , I emailed them and got reply the next day and my problem was resolved and now my hubpage is listed in google : )

Sorry for the the confusion that got created accidently.