jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Got a simple question about HubPages' earnings

1. lorlie6 profile image84
    lorlie6posted 4 years ago

Call me stupid, or lazy, but I thought I'd come here to ask when HP deposits earnings to accounts at paypal-is it done monthly?
    Thanks, folks!

1. Haunty profile image84
      Hauntyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Currently I don't have HP ads, but I believe that once you reach the payout threshold of $50, earnings are deposited to your PayPal account around the 28th of the following month.

lorlie6posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hmm, maybe I will have to contact them-or take the time to read up on this!!  Ya think??? smile

2. travel_man1971 profile image78
    travel_man1971posted 4 years ago

Hi there, lorlie6. I am also new to HP Ad Policy. I associated my email address I'm using to my PayPal account which is also associated with my ATM card.
    Here in the Philippines, once my earnings reached the threshold of $100.00 or more, then, it's only then that I can withdraw my payout. I just don't know how many months it will take to reach that goal.

Thanks, t_m1971!  Now I think I get it without going to the team!

3. 0
    jenuboukaposted 4 years ago

Once you reach 50.00 and in the US; Hubpages will deposit that amount into you pay pal account.  So if you reached the pay out this month they have 30 days to deposit it. So by June 30th you will get your May earnings. They are always on time with the payments.

Hope that helps.

You will get an email from your Pay pal account that Hubpages has deposited the money too.

Great news, Jenubouka!  Thanks.

2. lorlie6 profile image84

Great news, Jenubouka!  Thanks.

1. 0
        jenuboukaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You are welcome!

working