jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

If hub scores are going away, could a more relevant figure used?

1. Healthy Pursuits profile image88
    Healthy Pursuitsposted 4 years ago

(That's "could a more relevant figure BE used".)

There's a rumor that the HP team is probably going to let the hub score float off into the nebulous nowhere. If that's true, could another figure be substituted for each hub on our accounts page? One that would be more informative?

How difficult would it be to have our bounce rate for that hub, or our page rank  or average time users remain on the hub displayed on the accounts page in what is now the hub score column?

For example, if the page rank is over 10, because there are already three characters in that column, display "10+". Anything over 10 pages would be a great heads up to get in there and change a few things. (Well, it would be a heads up for a lot lower number than 10, but you know what I mean.)

It could be gathered at the same intervals as the earnings are.
    Just a thought.

As you're the experts, you probably have other, more helpful numbers that might fit there and be less of a pain to get.

Thanks for your hard work. It is appreciated!

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Any number that's displayed on our profile is also available to readers and is therefore subject to misunderstanding.  We have various statistics on our Account page and that's where they should stay, IMO, for our eyes only.

1. Healthy Pursuits profile image88
        Healthy Pursuitsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If you read the idea above, it clearly says that I was discussing the accounts page only. I was talking about a more relevant figure where the hub score column is currently.

2. MickiS profile image94
    MickiSposted 4 years ago

Let me put the rumor to rest: The HubScore is not going away.

In the new Hub design that went live yesterday, we have stopped showing the HubScore. It was confusing to readers.

However, the score is still there. You can see your HubScore in your My Account section. Underlying site functionality that uses HubScore is still in place with no change.

Closed to reply