jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Unable to LINK my ADSENSE to my HubPages Account

1. whydodogseatpoop profile image59
    whydodogseatpoopposted 4 years ago

Hi Everyone!

I am having issues while trying to link my adsense account to my HubPages account. Is it because I only have one published Hub? Are there any minimal requirements that must be met in order for me to be able to link my Google Adsense account to my new HubPages account?

This is the issue that I'm having. When I try to link the account, I click on link account in the earnings page to Link the account, then all I see is the word *working* floating on my screen. I receive the email saying this:

You are receiving this email because you've requested to use AdSense through

In order to use AdSense through www.hubpages.com, you'll need to grant
    www.hubpages.com access to the ad code and reports in your
    AdSense account. To do so, please follow this link: https://www.google.com/adsense/a?u=7735 … =57786724.

Please be assured that www.hubpages.com will not have access to any of your
    personal information or payment history.

If you believe you've received this email in error, or have any questions, we
    suggest you contact www.hubpages.com.

The Google AdSense Team

I click on the link from my GMAIL account, it just goes to my Adsense homepage, It shows access granted. I see it granted and enabled, but when I go to my HubPages account, I don't see anything enabled. "Not Set" is all I see in the Adsense Tab.

I have been trying to get this working for the past 7 days without any luck. Can anyone please help me?

1. Dale Hyde profile image86
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You have enabled Adsense on HubPages, I would presume? You may try the below read for some information. There are several other articles in the Learning Center as well in regards to the HubPages and Adsense programs.

1. whydodogseatpoop profile image59
        whydodogseatpoopposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for replying. Well, all that is taken care of, the issue remains. For some reason the account simply won't show up as active in the HubPages Adsense Settings page.

2. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

Usually you need a minimum of 10 hubs. Are you trying to insert the html code or the regular --> pub-ID XXXXXXXXXXXX. It will only take the Pub-ID XXX number, not the html code.

1. Pearldiver profile image86
      Pearldiverposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Best I don't offer advice... I'm likely to not resist the urge to answer your original question on Dog's eating habits! sad