jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (14 posts)

Does Anyone Else Have Everything at the Bottom on Hubs?

1. Barbara Kay profile image84
    Barbara Kayposted 4 years ago

Everything that should be at the left hand sides of several of my hubs are showing at the bottom of the page. Is anyone else have this going on?

1. Dale Hyde profile image86
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have checked several of my hubs and do not see this problem. Now on some of the categories that are using the new hub layout, it will appear that the items on the right are now displaying lower on the page. Could this be what you are seeing?

2. Barbara Kay profile image84
      Barbara Kayposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I meant everything is gone from the right hand side.

2. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 4 years ago

It could be a change in the Hub layout, so you may want to compare hubs in a particular category (fashion, technology, food, etc.) with other hubs in that category.

Another thing that could be causing an issue is your font size, although this should cause an issue with all hubs and not just particular ones.  Press control and 0 (zero) at the same time to get it size back to normal.

3. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago

The left hand side is content. Can you point us to what you're seeing?

Just look at any of my hubs and you'll see it.

If I look at the hubs of others, it does show up this way. I don't write about any of the categories that they've changed except the food, but very few of my hubs are about food..

4. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago

Your hubs look fine to me. I guess I'm confused when you say 'everything that should be on the left hand sides is at the bottom'. The left has always been content.

There are a new set of ads highlighted in yellow underneath the content. Is this what you're talking about? These are HP earnings ads.

I meant on the right hand side.

5. 0
    DigbyAdamsposted 4 years ago

Barbara I'm pretty sure what you're seeing is one of the new streamlined hub formats. The Hubpages team is experimenting with them in certain categories to see which performs best.

But when I just checked a half a dozen of your hubs I saw the traditional layout.

My daughter tried it on her computer and everything looked fine. Everyone else's hubs look fine on my computer too, just not mine. I guess I'll quit worrying about it.

1. lobobrandon profile image81
        lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Barbara, I remember someone else had the same problem a few weeks back. I guess it was Sue Adams (Hope I got the name right smile)

Thanks. At least I'm not the only one.

1. lobobrandon profile image81
            lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

smile The problem corrected itself automatically I guess.

working