jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Anyone else earnings up since chikita ads?

1. peeples profile image88
    peeplesposted 4 years ago

It may be nothing but my earnings have increased since they put the chikita ads in. Are we getting paid more for those being here?

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Nothing noticed by me as far as an increase.

2. 2besure profile image83
      2besureposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Chikita ads are a nusense and don't want anything diluting my Google profits.

2. tamron profile image59
    tamronposted 4 years ago

My earnings have steadily increases the past few weeks as for the Chikita ads its to soon to tell.  I had Chikita ads on my blog.  I removed them because low earnings and low quality ads.

As for getting paid more I don't know. The clicks from Chikita ads don't pay as good as Google ads from past experience but that might have changed.

3. mistyhorizon2003 profile image93
    mistyhorizon2003posted 4 years ago

Nope, not at all. I suspect these will end up being on a par with the old Kontera Ads, and HP got rid of those. Only difference might be the Chikita Ads will be part of the HP Ad program, and not independent of it like Kontera was. Elsewhere Chikita does not get great feedback from users and appears to be a bit of a last resort, i.e. where Adsense cannot be used because the content would breach its rules, e.g. innuendo or double entendre articles.