jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

All My Hubs Unpublished (3)

1. Wazman profile image60
    Wazmanposted 4 years ago

"and instead respond to the emails you've received from our moderation team (and you have received them)"

1. Dale Hyde profile image88
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This certainly is not the way to resolve an issue. Posting like this is considered spamming the forum and you could well find yourself blocked here.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago

If you keep this up you will find out not only your hubs have been unpublished but that you have been banned from ever publishing on Hubpages. Not taking sides, just advising you...

3. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago

To be fair, Jason was very high-handed in closing the other two threads, without waiting to be sure the OP had no other questions.

OP, have you checked your spam folder for the messages from the HubPages team?

1. Jason Menayan profile image60
      Jason Menayanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

As I said before, that is our protocol. Any further questions should be directed to the moderation team, as I said in my post.

4. recommend1 profile image71
    recommend1posted 4 years ago

The Hub emails frequently do not arrive for one reason or another, not necessarily HP's fault, but . .

The time taken to post and close the previous threads might have been better spent sending the OP another email and/or posting it on here where he and everyone else can see it being done. Thread closing is not conducive to trust or respect, either in these kinds of dispute or in respect of those threads critical of Catholicism that get unceremoniously closed.

I would hope that the OP has emailed the 'team' with these questions already of course, but this does not always work either I have found.

Closed to reply