jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

HP Bookmarks are gone--My computer says file not found???

1. TamCor profile image79
    TamCorposted 5 years ago

I used the link that HP recommended awhile back to save all of my bookmarks, since they stopped saving them for us--now I go to find them, and they're gone. sad

Is anyone else having this problem?  Did I do something wrong?  I hate the fact that they're gone--I had saved so many...

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

They phased them out a couple of months ago. Didn't you see the warnings on your account page telling you to save them?

TamCorposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I did. smile

I used the link that Jason or someone provided, to save them as my own personal bookmarks on Mozilla--that's what I meant.

Now, when I click on THAT bookmark, it says the file cannot be found, and I know that I didn't delete it, because I wanted to save them all...

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
          Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sorry, I misunderstood.

No problem at all UW... smile

2. Pearldiver profile image86
        Pearldiverposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Have another coffee UW... Tam did say that she Had saved them on the basis that HP suggested.... That is the problem... which I wish I could help solve.. but I took a note of my bookmarks and then just deleted all of them rather than do what Tam did.. Good Luck Tam.. perhaps they will provide a solution by mail.

Thanks Pearldiver. smile  I may end up emailing them after all, I guess... smile

2. TamCor profile image79
    TamCorposted 5 years ago

So no one else has had this problem???  I'm so confused... hmm

working