jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Feed on profile and on HP homepage not showing some activity

1. Beth100 profile image83
    Beth100posted 4 years ago

I published a new hub around midnight, but the activity for this did not show up on the main feed for HP nor did it show up on my profile page activity.

I just approved a comment for this hub, wrote a reply and neither comment or reply appears in either feed.

When I approve a comment and write a reply for another hub, both appear in both the feeds.

Any one else experiencing this??  Help??!!??

EDIT:  The feed has shown up on my profile page at 10 hours ago (when it was suppose to), but it wasn't there until now.  Yet it does not show up on the homepage.  Sync problems??

2. Beth100 profile image83

*bump*

and help???

1. Judi Bee profile image87
      Judi Beeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Mine's been out of synch too - a few things seem a bit buggy this weekend.  For instance, I now have a couple of followers over 400, but the badge hasn't updated, even though it happened a few days ago.  My "hubtivity" feed was around 20 hours behind until today too.  I imagine it will all sort itself out soon.

3. Beth100 profile image83

Thank you Judi.  I'm still out of sync (I mean here on HP lol ).  I assume that their servers are overwhelmed with the number of recipe entries that they are receiving.  Maybe the servers are tasting every little byte sent their way.  smile

working