Help after being flagged!

1. 59
    Jana Deeposted 7 years ago

I had (and removed) a couple hubs for duplicate content, now I am having to wait for my new hubs to be published. Is this a lifetime punishment? How do I make ammends? My other hub is now published and ok. Any advise? Also how long do I have to wait? Thanks-

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Disregard cleanclover, as HubPages does not delete Hubs when you have been flagged for duplicate content.

When you get an administrative flag and a Hub is unpublished, you must fix the content and then send a note to admin, asking them to do a manual review of the Hubs.  Admin explains in the email that you get when the Hubs are taken off-line what is wrong and how to proceed.

If you got an automated flag for duplicate content and unpublished the Hubs yourself, you just need to amend the content until the flag disappears and then republish.

3. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

The duplicate content flag doesn't disappear instantly, it depends when the next scan happens - so don't feel confused if you amend it and the flag doesn't go away.  You can still republish, it will go away eventually!