jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

RESOLVED: I cannot reach my earning's page

1. SuperheroSales profile image60
    SuperheroSalesposted 4 years ago

When I try to click on my earnings page, I am receiving the following warning:

"The site's security certificate is signed using a weak signature algorithm!
    You attempted to reach hubpages.com, but the server presented a certificate signed using a weak signature algorithm. This means that the security credentials the server presented could have been forged, and the server may not be the server you expected (you may be communicating with an attacker).
    You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site."

Any ideas why this is happening?  What should I do about it?

1. Jason Menayan profile image59
      Jason Menayanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Could you share what browser you're using, what version it is, on what platform, and your security level settings in your browser?

In the meantime, I would try to use another free browser to access your earnings page while we figure out what's going on.

1. SuperheroSales profile image60
        SuperheroSalesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Jason!  I think the issue was my computer itself- something wrong with Chrome.  I've been able to solve the issue, thank you so much for the advice!

1. Jason Menayan profile image59
          Jason Menayanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Glad to hear it! We've seen problems creep up with plugin conflicts from time to time with Chrome and Firefox.

Closed to reply

working