Overly-promotional warning when there is only one link in the article!

1. aravindb1982 profile image93
    aravindb1982posted 4 years ago

I write mainly about the love of my life, my Master and God, Sri Sathya Sai Baba. I received a mail saying that my hub was over-promotional! Was I shocked! Adding to the shock was the fact that they mentioned - this has been checked by a human.

Since the content of this article is so large, I split it into two parts and provided a link at end of part 1 for part 2. Both articles are on HubPages. Is this considered promotional???

Other than that, there is only one link to an interview which is present on another site. I would like to know which part of the content has caused violations because I am unable to understand. I have removed the link to part 2 and resubmitted because it seems to be pretty much in compliance. I read through the detailed list of guidelines once again and nothing seems to be violated.

Please help me with a reply and guidance.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 4 years ago

If you need further info, the best people to contact are the moderators.  Hubs can be determined to be overly-promotional for reasons other than linking, and only the moderators will be able to tell you exactly what they found amiss with your Hub.

1. aravindb1982 profile image93
      aravindb1982posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you relache. I shall do that. Hope they respond soon. smile