jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

how to improve cost per click

1. 59
    BlogRichListposted 4 years ago

Is there anything you can do to improve the cost per click? it is really discouraging when you have the traffic, get the clicks but the amount is very low...i am aiming for a cpc of 0.20 and above...any idea on how to do this?

1. janderson99 profile image86
      janderson99posted 4 years ago in reply to this

If you use the Google keyword tool it shows what advertisers are willing to pay for a keyword phrase. If you pick a higher paying one you should get higher returns. Of course the higher paying ones will be very hard to compete for. There are various tools such as Niche Finder that display competition and CPC so you can make a choice, but the prediction in the crystal ball is murky !

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Whenever Google starts serving me up nothing but penny clicks, I go back to hpads.

2. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 4 years ago

May I suggest reverting back to Pre-Google subject matter and keywords sad

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago

In your profile here you say, "In fact I have been engaging in blogging and freelance writing for four years and it's my belief that I know and understand what works and doesn't work."

I suggest that changing your belief will ultimately lead to an improved cost per click.  Either that or you're barking way up the wrong tree by almost exclusively writing about birth control for Africa on a North American-audience-dominated website.